[Diy_efi] Ion Sensing project

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Thu Jul 4 12:49:29 GMT 2002

Not multispark, you just keep the spark going (you have about 40uS to =
recharge).=20

But even in the worst case with multispark you SHOULD have finished all =
of that well before TDC. I suppose the issue is that the more clever you =
try to be with the CDI, the more that the ion sensing needs to be =
closely coupled to the ignition. Or to put it another way, as long as =
you know when the spark decay occurs you can take that into account in =
the sampling.

Bill