[Diy_efi] Ion Sensing project

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jul 5 06:22:41 GMT 2002

All I ever used was Grumpy/Doc, and I just picked that up was when I didn't
feel too well.
I never went around using make believe addresses and names.
BTW, in case you've forgotten, you're the one that coined various names for
me, none of which I asked for.
I was just curious if there was a reason for you using another name.
Bruce