[Diy_efi] Ion Sensing project

Raymond Outlier routlier at lycos.com
Fri Jul 5 06:50:55 GMT 2002

On Wed, 5 Jul 1995 02:23:41
 Bruce wrote:

>All I ever used was Grumpy/Doc, and I just picked that up was when I didn't
>feel too well.
>I never went around using make believe addresses and names.
>BTW, in case you've forgotten, you're the one that coined various names for
>me, none of which I asked for.

I'm getting out the pink card for you right now, and putting on some violin music for you.
Don't feel like you've missed out Bruce, you've been so busy fabricating in other areas.

>I was just curious if there was a reason for you using another name.

Well ya know what they say, multiple personalities is just too too many.
Say, why are you wasting precious bandwidth asking me these stupid questions?

Hey, if you dweeb guys can invent fictitious 'technical papers', I can certainly adopt stage names. After all, it's a pubic forum, idnit? Right, Steve? Oh, Steve's my invisible friend here.
You remember Harvey, don't you? Well, Steve is alot like Harvey, only he's mouse size.
Fits in your pocket easier that way.

But don't worry, Bruce, you'll always be able to tell it's me. A rose by any other, ya know.

Ferd Ferkle

BTW, speaking of Ion Cents, yous guys should look at the latest rendition of the Saab Trionic system. Bloody amazing. Get a shop manual and have a gander. Reads like a SciFi novel.