[Diy_efi] Ignition Stuff-Saab design

AnalogWz at aol.com AnalogWz at aol.com
Fri Jul 5 16:42:29 GMT 2002

--part1_14a.10571dfd.2a57266f_boundary

Is this the design that uses a dimple on the piston as one "spark-plug"
electrode?
If so, I wonder how much voltage it takes to fire this "plug" at 20 Deg
advance when the "gap" must be 1" or more?

This may be one more idea that doesn't become popular.

Jim

--part1_14a.10571dfd.2a57266f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Is this the design that uses a dimple on the piston as one "spark-plug" electrode?<BR>
If so, I wonder how much voltage it takes to fire this "plug" at 20 Deg advance when the "gap" must be 1" or more?<BR>
<BR>
This may be one more idea that doesn't become popular.<BR>
<BR>
Jim</FONT></HTML>

--part1_14a.10571dfd.2a57266f_boundary--