[Diy_efi] Ignition Stuff

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Fri Jul 5 19:20:05 GMT 2002

Thing I don't get is why SAAB mainly use the ion sensing to determine TDC of
the compression stroke but rely on accoustic knock detection. Mind you they
have been known to do many strange things over the years (2-stroke rally
cars, rubber band gearboxes, asymmetric turbos, having their cabrio plant in
a town where it is dark for 4 months of the year etc)

Bill