[Diy_efi] LM1815 problem

AnalogWz at aol.com AnalogWz at aol.com
Mon Jul 8 14:56:50 GMT 2002

--part1_69.29b0078e.2a5b01f9_boundary

The 1815 is based on one of my circuits, but I wouldn't recommend it for this
application. The varying threshold will change timing. Electronic ign systems
I've looked at all have more sensitive zero crossing detection.

Would a 4-wire GM HEI module do the whole thing for $15?

Jim

--part1_69.29b0078e.2a5b01f9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">The 1815 is based on one of my circuits, but I wouldn't recommend it for this application. The varying threshold will change timing. Electronic ign systems I've looked at all have more sensitive zero crossing detection.<BR>
<BR>
Would a 4-wire GM HEI module do the whole thing for $15?<BR>
<BR>
Jim</FONT></HTML>

--part1_69.29b0078e.2a5b01f9_boundary--