[Diy_efi] need some help with honda ecu.

Djfreggens at aol.com Djfreggens at aol.com
Tue Jul 9 02:55:30 GMT 2002

yeah i was watching my language hence the -- in the words. i self sensored.
what and age we live in huh. anyways yeah i will get some bins up. right now
i am trying to collect as many bins a possiable form various model yrs for
comparison. i figure they had to change the programming a good bit over the
years and that will help clue me or us in as to where the tables may be
located. i figure being its intel based that it should all be written in hex
code.