[Diy_efi] DIY_WB and stand alone ems

Nigel Heron nigel at psycode.com
Wed Jul 10 21:24:08 GMT 2002

I'm looking for an engine management system for a project car i'm
working on (vw corrado w/ a turbo 20v) ... for now, i'm leaning towards
either an Autronic SM2 (w/ autotune) or DTAFast P8PRO. Which ever i get,
i'd like to interface the diy_wb to it.

I was looking at the software for the new P8PRO ecu from DTAFast, it has
a table in the software that lets you plug in wide band 02 sensor
voltages versus AFR for closed loop lambda control...which seems easy
enough. Has anyone tried this system?

has anyone interfaced the diy_wb with an Autronic ecu?

any comments on other systems that i should consider?

thanks,
-nigel.