[Diy_efi] search engine up and need help

Mazda Ebrahimi ebrahimi at speakeasy.net
Thu Jul 11 03:55:59 GMT 2002

Try something like this and let me know if it works.

In the page where the link is ( the page you want to pop from), add this
code (keep in mind, JavaScript is case sensitive):

<script language="JavaScript">
	<!-- Begin
	function Pop(page) {
	OpenWin = this.open(page, "BasicWindow",
"toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no,width=610,
height=470,left=125,top=125");
	}
	// End -->
</SCRIPT>

on the hyperlink, use the following as example:

Using the above approach, you can control the size, whether or not,
there are control bars, etc.

The simpler method is this (you don't need any of the above crap):

In your hyperlink, just add a parameter called 'target'. for example

This should automatically launch a new window, but window parameters
(size, scroll bars, etc.) will be whatever default is.

Hope this helps.

-Mazda