[Diy_efi] search engine up and need help

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Thu Jul 11 03:34:40 GMT 2002

I've indexed all of diy_efi now, and it's available from the same search
page as gmecm.  http://www.diy-efi.org/list_search.html.  There's a link
from the diy_efi archive page as well as the gmecm archive page.  This
is the whole enchilada, every post from both lists, all the way back.

I want to add a link to a little pop up window with search syntax help
and examples.  I don't know how to do that, I suppose it's javascript or
something.  If someone could send me an example how to pop up a little
window with some text and a close button that'd be great.  Send comments
or bugs directly to me.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet