[Diy_efi] DIY_WB and stand alone ems

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 18:33:23 GMT 2002

Bruce,
So are you saying that you like the concept of lookup tables at WOT better
than C/L via wideband ? I understand the redundancy issue completly, but
what about 2(or 3) WB's that must be within a certian percentage of each
other for the uC to accept the reading. And have a "limp" mode if you cannot
verify the WB readings.
I'm talking about a fresh computer design here, NOT adapting current
systems.

Punisher