[Diy_efi] DIY_WB and stand alone ems

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Thu Jul 11 23:10:21 GMT 2002

Easy with analogue WB. There is even a space on the DIY board to put a PIC
or whatever you like in that could scrunge the output to whatever form you
want. Could be used for NB emulation as well.

It 'might' even be possible to use it for Cal, but I would want to do
considerable investigation before I upgrade that to 'could'.

The Jaycar AFR meter is a nice noddy example of using a PIC for this sort of
function and a handy primer.