[Diy_efi] DIY_WB and stand alone ems

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 23:19:22 GMT 2002

Thats funny you said that, When I was scratching My head last year looking
at those tables I was somewhat overwhelmed. As I was writing that post
today, it 'clicked' in my head what it was.  So I guess this would be
considered a fuzzy logic system, since neither table is being used directly,
youre using a percentage of each. ?? Anyhow, too late now, I dont work for
those guys any more.

Oh BTW, not only does it have variable cam timing, it has a power limiting
system too. When we started making more power with some external mods, it
started taking it back! now that sucks!