[Diy_efi] DIY_WB and stand alone ems

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 17:55:42 GMT 2002

With OBDII stuff I'm ONLY familiar with LS-1/LS-6's but I do know that you
can program the vin is in the flash. For fun we ued to change the vin to
some sort of insult!(this was only of friends cars that were getting
re-tuned daily) There is also vin in some of the other onboard systems too.
But on an LS-1 you CAN CHANGE the vin number in the flash(if you have a way
of edititing the flash that is).