[Diy_efi] New MegaWideband schematic

Jorgen Karlsson jorgen.m.karlsson at home.se
Wed Jul 17 10:50:24 GMT 2002

Hi,

Did I miss something?

I took a look at the schematic and I can't find any current regulation
(other then R12, but that will not regulate current very well) or current
sensing for the Ip current. I can't see how it will work without it.

If we want to keep a minimum part count we can measure the voltage drop over
R12 and take an average. An analog filter could be simpler but that would
add parts.

If you are interested I can mail you my latest digital WB controller
circuit, it will need a sanity check anyway. It should work and it includes
temperature sensing on the sense cell to be able to use a Bosch sensor. It's
operation is quite different from yours as it use a regulated ip current.
Feel free to rip what you want from it.

Jorgen

http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with
either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin