[Diy_efi] 2.7 V6 PGM-Fi (Honda/Acura/Rover/Sterling) ECUs

Ne14RoxCJ at aol.com Ne14RoxCJ at aol.com
Sun Jul 21 14:45:45 GMT 2002

--part1_15f.10fe2043.2a6c211d_boundary

I have an Acura C27A1 2.7 from an '88 Legend sitting on a stand waiting to be
stuck in the next project I build. I DID have the computer for this car, but
it was in my Blazer when it burned up. The PGM-FI seems fairly simple, and I
am really interested in their "sport" switch. The intake is a dual geometry
setup that seems to change the plenum volume/runner length for more torque or
better economy. I'll look at the site you posted, and would be very
interested in any info you discover about this little power-plant. I wish I
could help out, but without a car or a computer, I'm stuck.

Beau

--part1_15f.10fe2043.2a6c211d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I have an Acura C27A1 2.7 from an '88 Legend sitting on a stand waiting to be stuck in the next project I build. I DID have the computer for this car, but it was in my Blazer when it burned up. The PGM-FI seems fairly simple, and I am really interested in their "sport" switch. The intake is a dual geometry setup that seems to change the plenum volume/runner length for more torque or better economy. I'll look at the site you posted, and would be very interested in any info you discover about this little power-plant. I wish I could help out, but without a car or a computer, I'm stuck.
<BR>
<BR>Beau</FONT></HTML>

--part1_15f.10fe2043.2a6c211d_boundary--