[Diy_efi] DIY-WB electrical problems

Brian Renegar b.renegar at comcast.net
Sun Jul 21 17:33:48 GMT 2002

Bob, unfortunately, I don't have the second board now.  I built one for a
friend.  I had tested it to make sure that it at least worked during closed
loop idle, and then gave it to him.  I never tested my board until now though.

BTW, forgot to mention...  I built both boards together, and had
accidentally put the LED's in backwards.  After realizing this, I put new
LED's in the correct way on both boards, and his worked.  But could I have
damaged some of the other components on my board?  Some of the voltages
were way off what they should be.

Brian