[Diy_efi] DIY-WB construction & testing... help

Andrew Brownsword asword at telus.net
Sun Jul 21 18:35:58 GMT 2002

Well I spent two eye-straining hours going over the solder joints on my
DIY-WB board, redoing / reheating / resoldering everywhere I thought it was
even close to questionable.  A fair number of my solders had been very
minimalist in terms of the amount of solder on them... those are all gone.
:)  Unfortunately when I re-did the tests the results were EXACTLY the same:

I spent some time digging through the DIY_EFI archives as well, but most of
the discussion seems to have been about ordering kits or political
bickering... neither of which actually helps to get this thing working.
Pity the search engine can't filter that out very effectively!

I don't have enough data points to check... could somebody give me
resistance values taken from a working board are various points related to
the two tests that I'm failing?  This might help me narrow down where the
problems are, no?

Thanks,
  Andrew