[Diy_efi] Ignition Hardware Driver Stage

maier_markus at t-online.de maier_markus at t-online.de
Tue Jul 23 17:30:32 GMT 2002

Hi,

ok, good tip on that. The problem is, that in Europe, GM cars aren't
very popular. And I want to avoid buying an ECU for $$$$ just for the
output stages, that:

1. might brake if I get them from the board
2. might be in SMD technologies, which I'm not capable of putting back
on my board.

Plus the intention is, to may be run a small series of these ECUs if I
will be one day successful with the software and all of that.

Not a matter of software but a matter of time ;-)

Nevertheless, thanks for the hints

Best regards
Markus