[Diy_efi] Ignition Hardware Driver Stage

maier_markus at t-online.de maier_markus at t-online.de
Tue Jul 23 17:42:38 GMT 2002

Ok, sorry, after having a detailed look on the website, I got your
point.

Does that mean, these modules can be controlled from the processor pin
directly? All of the are stating, that they have magnetic or hall pick
up sensors. I'm looking for the output stage, that comes directly after
the uC processor pin. I toggle the pin and the ignition coil should get
loaded. If I turn the pin of, that coil should fire.

So this means: is it ok to drive the module directly with a TTL level
signal (0..5Volts)? Or will the processor brake? Or will the module not
work correctly?

Thanks
Markus