[Diy_efi] EFI system data

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Wed Jul 24 23:59:10 GMT 2002

Take a look at the megasquirt code. It only has 3 timers and manages 2
independent PWM injector drivers. A case study in a simple and elegant
solution that works.

Someone a while back publsihed a home brew injector flow bench. He measured
the effect of ballast resistors and found there to be no measurable delay in
turn on time. Don't knock low tech. If you are doing this all from scratch
you need all the easy/low tech tricks in the book to get you running. Then
you can worry about letting techy fantasies carry you away.

Bill