[Diy_efi] diff. bet regular and automotive standard wires?

Ron Schroeder rjs at bnl.gov
Fri Jul 26 18:04:46 GMT 2002

Hi Eric,

I think that I would use Ancor Marine wire (sold at West Marine) probably 4
ga. with T&B or Burndy lugs crimped with the proper tool and cover the
barrel and first 1/2" or so of the wire insulation with inner layer meltable
heat shrink.  I would make sure the heat shrink went over the little hole in
the end of the barrel to seal it too.

Ron Schroeder
WD8CDH
day 631 344-4561