[Diy_efi] Bosch LE2/LU2 Jetronic

Bill Washington bill.washington at nec.com.au
Tue Jul 30 01:35:07 GMT 2002

     I have just found out that the LE2 and LU2 are virtually the same except
that the LE2 was designed for 'E'uropean and the LU2 for 'U'SA requirements so
I'll rephrase my question -
	Does anyone have access to a circuit diagram of the Printed circuit
board in the Bosch LU2 Jetronic?
	If so could you please Email me a copy (a copy of the theory of operation would
also be very handy).
	BTW I'm in Australia (Melbourne) and have looked in the motor bookshops - got
some useful info but not a PCB circuit - and I'd prefer not to touch mine
without first knowing what I'm doing.
	Regards
Bill

	Does anyone have access to a circuit diagram of the Printed circuit
board in the Bosch LE2 Jetronic, or the LH2 Jetronic would probably be
very similar.
     If so could you please Email me a copy ( the theory of operation
would also be very handy).
    These are available in Bosch's technical service and repair manual -
unfortunately I have as yet been unable to lay hands on one even briefly
to photocopy it!
Thanks
Bill