[Diy_efi] Spark Plug readings

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Tue Jul 30 02:03:18 GMT 2002

Trust me, I will be working towards this.  I just don't have the time
right now.

--Perry

On Sat, Jul 29, 1995 at 08:46:21PM -0400, Bruce wrote:

> Well?.
> Organize it and follow thru.
> There's been a bunch of people that gave freely of their time, and put in
> the effort, to get the GM info., out there.  If the Ford guys, haven't or
> your not happy with what's out there, well, "Just Do It".
> Bruce

Perry Harrington			Data Acquisition & Instrumentation, Inc
perry at dainst dot com					 http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin