[Diy_efi] Spark Plug readings

Eck, Joel Joel.Eck at hp.com
Tue Jul 30 16:25:28 GMT 2002

OK, My understanding was that when oil occupies space (volume) normally =
reserved for air or other more compressible vapors, it would increase =
CR, due to the fact that liquids don't compress as well as gases - just =
like reducing the volume of the chamber with metal increases CR. Of =
course, my stance doesn't involve the combustibility of the oil...

I'm sure someone will step in to set us straight... :)

Joel