[Diy_efi] sequential injection timing

Ron Schroeder rjs at bnl.gov
Tue Jul 30 17:01:00 GMT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce"

<snip> " While EFI thinks Math is the answer, Webers,  forgot the guestion."
> Bruce

;)  I like that   ;)

Seriously though, when I injected my motor, I tried to maintain the same
length of runners as the original pair of 2 barrel Zenith NDIX 36s but
placed the butterflies as high up in the Independent Runners as possible and
put the injectors just below and as close to the butterflies as I could.  It
works far better in economy, low end and high end than the carbs ever did,
but I am not sure how much the carbs could have been improved with tuning.
I am still playing with timing but have seen little change so far except on
the low end, things improved with doubling the injection events.

Ron Schroeder
WD8CDH
day 631 344-4561
nite 631 286-5677