[Diy_efi] sequential injection timing

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Tue Jul 30 20:22:02 GMT 2002

You are intimately aquainted with the test equipment :-)

It still requires far more skill than I have to be able to measure those
sort of changes before heat soak, tyre temperature changes etc throw the
readings. Most impressive.

New house has room for dyno :-) Is it considered OTT to have one on the
premises?