[Diy_efi] sequential injection timing

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Tue Jul 30 22:25:18 GMT 2002

I can back this up. I spent months trying to improve my tune. Bought the
Passini book and rapidly discovered that, due to my manifold design, I was
never going to succeed. I did learn enough ( with much additional help from
Greg and Bruce) to realise that I had years of work before I really
understood what was going on.

However I do now want to score the mythical 3" SU as a display piece.

Bill