[Diy_efi] sequential injection timing

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Tue Jul 30 22:25:24 GMT 2002

Does a 1.8l NA engine producing 230+BHP at 9000 RPM count? These are used
(road and track) by owners of little roller skates like mine. The preferred
ECU is the Emerald M3DK which uses basic 2 bank batch firing, caring not a
jot about EOI  timing. Can't say more as emerald have already taken me off
their Xmas card list over some comments I made a few months back :-)

Now this, at about 2.2HP/CI is pretty good. Way off F1 levels of over
4.6HP/CI. Uses a single injector per cylinder on a weber style TB or a
roller barrel. looks good sounds good and goes like stink.

Mind you one of the chapman/costin/duckworth legacies is we go for this sort
of setup (small, light and loads of revs). It also tends to breed a slight
degree of luddism

Bill