[Diy_efi] sequential injection timing

Mark Claywell clay0052 at umn.edu
Wed Jul 31 00:29:42 GMT 2002

hello,

Wow, you sure are picky and slightly crabby. I honestly was discussing
motorcyles as part of my experience. I guess I shouldn't have corrected
myself on what I meant to type, huh?

Everybody's an expert. Anybody can say anything. I am merely stating my
opinion based on my expereience and the experience I have gleaned from
others in the engine industry. You don't have to agree with my opinion, nor
do I have to agree with yours. Although it might not hurt to disagree in a
more scientific manner.

As far as whether I can do better or not, who knows. I all I can say is
this: never be too impressed by the next guy. I have respect for what
someone esle has done but I don't put them up on a pedestal. I have enough
confidence in my ability to say that I think I could match them. It is too
bad that you seem to put these guys up on a pedestal. They are probably
just as smart as the next guy, doesn't mean they know everything. And from
what I have seen of a lot of some turbo installations, they f* up a lot,
especially in regard to design. One other thing, I've talked to people that
are/have been engineers in CART, F1, and ALMS. At that level you would
think poeple would not commit basic f* ups, however it is more prevalent
than you might care to think.

I am willing to discuss whatever you like in fact. I didn't know that this
forum was so rigid. I signed up for this forum to learn more about the
electronics side of things, but I am interested in everything. So if you
would like to address a specific question to me, that you disagree with me
on, feel free to.

mark