[Diy_efi] sequential injection timing

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Jul 31 03:21:35 GMT 2002

Ya, well, to bad you never spent some quality time with the likes of George
Bygnotti (?), John Caldwell, Mac Tilton, Pete Brock, John Morton, Paul
Swenson, Clark Adams etc..   There are any number of guys that have an
inherit talent for getting things right.
While Pete was most known for the Daytona Coupe, his eye for detail extended
to every nut and bolt that was used in a car.   Mr Adams was just raw
genius.   Pete at Profab backing the 70s knew how to do fabrication.
   Yes, there are lots of errors often done, by the amateurs, the *naturals*
and pros tend to get it right.
Bruce