[Diy_efi] sequential injection timing

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Wed Jul 31 07:44:57 GMT 2002

Oops language again. Being a limey and it being 1am when I wrote that I =
was not being totally sensitive to transatlantic idiom. However the =
liberal use of :-) should have indicated I was not being serious.

As for breaking rules I was trying to point out that even a fairly hoopy =
V8 will have low overlap compared to a sports bike out the showroom =
(talking streetable here). Yet they start and idle well, are tractable =
at low RPM and scream up to the stratosphere whilst getting reasonable =
gas mileage. This really shouldn't happen. They should buck and fart at =
idle and self destruct after a few pulls to 12K. No-one told the =
designers that, so they don't.=20

They also fit very nicely in 1000lb cars :-)=20