[Diy_efi] newbie with a project

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Jul 31 21:03:28 GMT 2002

Ricardo, in his book *the High Speed Internal Combustion Engine*, covers in
detail some interesting stuff.  Bob Harris several years ago posted the
chemical reaction of injecting water.
  4-6 bar is just barely enough if your generating any serious boost, IMO.
  Might be better off just using several solenoids, and staging things
rather then going for the most complex answer possible.
  Cloud like discharges are worth working for.
Bruce