[Diy_efi] Spark Plug readings -- EEC-IV info

Gregory A. Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Wed Jul 31 21:59:20 GMT 2002

If you've got more time than money you can get info at
 http://www.acc-electronics.com/cloud/tc_eec.htm
or one of its parent links like
 http://www2.austin.cc.tx.us/Electron/cloud/tc_auto.html

IIRC, many EEC products have roots in the above mailing lists/etc. Might
want to search the eec list archives for names, vendors, and even
technical info. If you don't find what you're after, I'm sure the
author(s) of the EEC document would still take your contributions,
assuming they're accurate.

-greg