[Diy_efi] Spark Plug readings -- EEC-IV info

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Wed Jul 31 22:20:57 GMT 2002

Yeah, I snarfed everything from Tom's and yours' websites.  I've got
a directory of all that stuff locally.

Thanks.  Looks like Tom has updated his site recently, as Ivan's book is
on there.

Where are the EEC mailing list archives?

Also, I've worked on improving the disassembler on Tom's page, adding the
unknown opcodes so that it will disassemble correct instruction sizes.
I need to read up on the 8061/96 more to understand some of the opcodes
better to make the dis work better.  Then there is the process of breaking
it apart and trying to make a logical program flow with routine names and
possibly an ASM to C converter.

--Perry

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 04:52:47PM -0500, Gregory A. Parmer wrote:

> If you've got more time than money you can get info at
>  http://www.acc-electronics.com/cloud/tc_eec.htm
> or one of its parent links like
>  http://www2.austin.cc.tx.us/Electron/cloud/tc_auto.html
>
> IIRC, many EEC products have roots in the above mailing lists/etc. Might
> want to search the eec list archives for names, vendors, and even
> technical info. If you don't find what you're after, I'm sure the
> author(s) of the EEC document would still take your contributions,
> assuming they're accurate.
>
> -greg
>
> > The problem isn't the EEC, it's the people who make product for the EEC.  They
> > make a lot of money by NOT telling you information.  I hate the whole EEC scene
> > because of that.  If the GM guys can share information AND schematics, why can't
> > the EEC guys?  The guys at diablosport are about as up front as I've seen.  I
> > have even given thought to being a dealer because of their technology and their
> > philosophy.  I've got an EEC-Tuner and Autologic chip.  The politics tied up
> > in those two products is just absolutely f**king rediculous.  And the others
> > are just as embroiled (yes, even tweecer, more so).

Perry Harrington			Data Acquisition & Instrumentation, Inc
perry at dainst dot com					 http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin