[Diy_efi] newbie with a project

Scott F. Williams sfwilliams at comcast.net
Wed Jul 31 23:33:44 GMT 2002

Brian Dessent wrote:
> You can check McMaster-Carr, although I don't remember finding a cheap
> solenoid when I was looking.  They do have some interesting
> misting/fogging nozzles (see
> <http://www.mcmaster.com/catalog/108/html/1865.html>)

Yes, these are precisely the range of nozzles that I'm using. :^) Every
aspect of this project is in place except for the means of metering the
water flow according to the volumetric efficiency of the engine. I've even
got a handle on how to build the solenoid or injector driver. However, I
can't get to designing it until I pick that solenoid or injector. :^)

We're getting there...
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut