best bet for DIY-EFI setup, SOONer than Later

Marc Reviel marc at powerlogix.com
Sat Mar 2 07:49:09 GMT 2002

>Subscribe to the group and keep an eye out. one of the members was going to
>do group buy of circuit boards in the near future costing about $5.00 each.
>there is a poll running at the moment to determine interest for the circuit
>board group buy so be sure to register your interest there.
>Regards.
>Paul.

 I asked (posted on the Yahoo group) twice over a week ago to get the
gerber files from Al/Bruce, but it hasn't happened. Considering many
other people have had their questions answered by them, it's pretty clear
my request has been ignored.  I have 70 pcb orders accumulated from
people that wanted just the PCB's, but I can't do anything until I get
the files from them.  (Funny thing is that I could have already gotten
the PCB manufactured by now had the files been available.)
 It seems rather silly for me to have to pay someone to (re)create these
files when it's just a simple email or posting.  If I have to go that
route, I will have to add this significant additional cost to the proce
of the PCB's - it will probably double or triple the cost to $10-15
depending on the final number of orders from everyone.

Marc Reviel
PowerLogix, http://powerlogix.com, co-owner/CTO
Forced-Air Systems of Texas, http://www.f-a-s-tonline.com, co-owner