best bet for DIY-EFI setup, SOONer than Later

J. Creech jcreech1 at olemac.net
Tue Mar 5 20:00:23 GMT 2002

Marc, I don't know if you noticed or not, but Bruce and Al are pretty busy
at the moment. I am waiting on a reply about something (about a week and a
half now) myself. Please have patience. It *could* be, that they don't want
to release the Gerbers until they're absolutely certain that they aren't
going to have to make running changes. Could be anything, *maybe* they want
to be the only source for the boards (not likely, from what I've seen). I
don't know, I'm not that involved with the project. Likely, they're doing
the "take a number" routine.

Please don't take this the wrong way, this isn't a criticism.

-Scott C.