WB02 Led Display

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Tue Mar 5 20:00:38 GMT 2002

I am expecting several dozen PC boards for the WB LED
display, middle of next week.  After I test a couple, the rest
of the bare boards will become available.  The parts list
from the web site can be used to populate it; I have added
a 15 pin D miniature male PB board connector (right angle
is best) to allow unpluging it.  A few parts have been
swapped around to optimize small size, looks like 2.2" x
4.3".  More info later when the hardware is in hand.

Bruce Roe