My WB refuses to work....

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Tue Mar 5 20:00:49 GMT 2002

It would be safer to get the tests to pass before connecting
the sensor.

You say there is 13.15v from J12 to batt (-).  That's not possible
with proper connection.  J12 should be connected to batt (-), as
well as J4.  Also batt + (14 volts) should be connected to J11 and
J3.  Try this (without sensor) and see if you get about 8 volts across
C6.  Then look for 4 volts on J7 and 2.5 volts on J9, both measured
relative to J12.  If so you are looking good, so rerun all the electrical

tests.

good luck, Bruce Roe