affordable weather-pack crimper

Clint Corbin ccorbin at spinn.net
Tue Mar 5 20:16:03 GMT 2002

I don't know if the weather-pack is the BEST connector, but it is a very
good connector if assembled properly (of course, that last bit applies to
any connector).  Look under the hood of any new GM car and that is pretty
much all you see.  And while I realize that auto manufactures are always
looking for ways to reduce costs, they also have to make sure there cars
are reliable enough so that warrantee repairs don't eat them alive.  I have
used weather-pack connectors in a couple of places on my old pickup and I
have been very happy with the results.

Clint