Packard.xls file in incoming

joe graham velocity150 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 18:42:34 GMT 2002

I do not have the history but start with the link below.  You can also
download the engineering drawing to make sure the part number is what you
want.

JG

http://www.packard.pios.com/system/OrdersHome.asp

>Can anyone give me some history on the packard.xls file in incoming?  It
doesn't mention the source of the connectors, at least not that I saw.
Are the connectors still available, and where?

Thanks,

Jake Kooser<