WB02 Led Display

Jim Yeagley jyeag at core.com
Thu Mar 7 20:47:43 GMT 2002

Now, this is good news!  I've been messing around with drawings and
shareware layout programs for a couple weeks, trying to draw something up.
Guess it's my lack of experience showing, huh?  I was having troubles
getting the 3914's connected to the led dips, the lines needed to cross over
each other.

Anyway, I'm very interested in seeing how it's done, and getting my hands on
maybe a couple of those extra boards when they're ready!

Jim Yeagley