Eprom Burner Question

nicdoerk at hanoversd.mb.ca nicdoerk at hanoversd.mb.ca
Mon Mar 11 23:21:24 GMT 2002

Does anyone on this list use a Rommax eprom burner?  I just picked up a
used one and can't seem to get it to work properly.  I've called the
company that sells the burner and they won't help.  I would never
recommend buying anything from EEtools.  They suggested my 266 PII is
too fast so I borrowed a 486 with no difference.  It does everything
it's supposed to but burn the eprom.  I get error msgs saying chip data
is different than buffer data.  Any suggestions?
Bernard