Wideband for sale..??

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Mar 28 08:58:00 GMT 2002

Other then for someone doing lab grade work who really cares if it's +-.1?.
As long as the results are repeatable, is what matters for the DIYer.
   This is after all a DIYer oriented list.
   So if it's not perfect who cares?.
   I'd like to see someone with a $Megabuck WB setup, come by and improve on
my calibration.   Ultimately, it's the stop watch or some other perimeter
that tells you where your at performance wise.   The WB is just an aid to
get there.
Bruce

From: "Garfield Willis" <garwillis at msn.com>