[Diy_efi] compression ratio

efi_student efi.student at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 6 07:48:34 GMT 2002

There are any number of club racers here in NorCal running Suzukis in
the 750 class that set squish at 0.018".  The pistons and heads are
about the same cost.  The only caveat is you must turn the stock pistons
because they are sand cast and have 4 to 6 thou variance in height from
the wrist pin.  Once the tops are flat, the cylinders are decked, and
we're off to the races...

Lance