[Diy_efi] Re: [Diy_efi]

Todd todd at digital-forever.com
Mon May 6 14:51:04 GMT 2002

  Hey can the stock throttle body intake on a 2.8 liter V6 on a GMC Jimmy
S15 sierra classic 2door. be able to take twin turbos? like 8 psi? I am just
trying to find out how much I can push w/o haveing to invest alot. I also
would like to know what size I would need. I was thinking like some T3's but
I dunno if that is to big because I plan on getting 2 T3 or T3/T04 hybrids
for my 292 in my chevy truck which is carbed. any info would help on getting
this little stupid slow jimmy getting some passing speed hehe.