[Diy_efi] compression ratio

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at webmail1.mtco.com
Mon May 6 15:59:15 GMT 2002

Just a quick comment. There was an article in one of the magazines quite a
while ago that talked about a Hi rpm Ford racer that periodically removed
the heads and shaved the pistons with a disk sander to compensate for
rod/piston stretch. Seems that too much squish is as bad as too little (or
is that too little/too much???) You could turn those 9.5s into 9.0s...
Just a cheap $.02... TomS