[Diy_efi] Re: [Diy_efi]

Brian Renegar thomas.renegar at nist.gov
Mon May 6 19:50:31 GMT 2002

I guess I'm thinking of a totally different situation (in my case: twin
turbo 5.0L V8).  In contrast, I guess it would be harder to find two
"small" turbos for a 2.8L V6 (relatively speaking here).  For me, full
boost is available by 2500 RPM, which is fine and dandy for me!  No slush
box here.  :)

Brian