[Diy_efi] PC ECU?

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Mon May 6 20:23:31 GMT 2002

Without knowing what you are trying to do, I couldn't comment. I would look
in the archives though where there is some stuff on using an old AT to drive
injectors.Some apps your architecture will be great, some it will be not so
good.

I assume you are booting from bios so don't have to wait minutes before
driving off :-)

Bill